Malvern Roofing Contractor & Vinyl Siding and Gutter Protection
If you’ve ever gone through the stress and expense of replacing your roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to do it again when the next storm hits. At Catalfano Brothers, our qualified roofing contractors provide long-lasting roof repairs and replacement from most any storm with our proven industry-leading installation process.
This painstaking process is what makes our roof replacements tougher than most others. That all adds up to roofing systems that last longer, protecting your family and home for years beyond roofs installed by ordinary standards. Our 17 Point Roof Inspection includes checking for:
- Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eves.
- Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
- Interior attic inspection for moisture, or dry rot.
- Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
- Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
- Inspect all valleys for cracks, and determination.
- Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
- Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
- Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
- Inspect flashings at all walls.
- Check for loose shingles.
- Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
- Inspect all Attic vents for holes or cracks detraction.
- Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
- Check to see if shingles are curled brittle, or deteriorated.
Malvern Roof Repairs
You may be asking yourself, “Do I need a new roof?” If you are also asking yourself the following questions, then you want to seriously consider a roof replacement:
- Upon inspection of my roof, I noticed algae growth. Do I need a new roof?
- I noticed curling and blistering on my roof. Do I need a new roof?
- I see that some of my shingles are missing or broken. Do I need a new roof?
- I noticed some rotting. Do I need a new roof?
- I saw several dark patches and they appear dirty. Do I need a new roof?
- I observed some sagging and buckling in my roof’s structure. Do I need a new roof?
If the answers to any of these questions are “yes,” consider a simple formula of economics.
If you have a roof that is knowingly in need of repair, and may need a lot more maintenance in the future, would it be better to continue repairing your current roof or should you have it completely replaced? It may be less expensive, in the long run, to spend the money now on a new roof rather than continuously repairing one that is already damaged. In addition, a new roof may lessen the chance of extensive damage and insurance claims during a future storm or other inclement weather
Before deciding whether to repair or replace your roof, inspect it carefully for any signs of damage or deterioration. It’s important to remember that, during inspection, avoid walking on your roof if at all possible as this may cause further damage to the structure. It is advisable to use binoculars or a ladder to get the best view possible. There are two ways to inspect your roof, which includes both an outside and inside inspection.
Here at Catalfano Brothers, we have the trained roof repair contractors in Malvern that can quickly let you know if they find a issue and can advise you if you actually need a full roof replacement or if what you have can be safely repaired.
Want to increase the beauty of your Malvern siding home AND boost your curb appeal? Sometimes this type of home improvement project can be as easy as calling your local Malvern Siding Washing Contractors at Catalfano Brothers.
If your Malvern home’s siding needs maintenance or cleaning, then you need the expert advice and professional services of a trusted Malvern siding washing contractor. Our experts in siding washing and siding cleaning can give you results that you never thought possible.
Malvern Replacement Windows
At Catalfano Brothers, we can help improve your Malvern home with our beautiful, low-maintenance window replacements. We are specialists when it comes to window replacement and window installation. If are considering window replacements for your home, why wait any longer? You will notice that the benefits start immediately. From enhancing your home’s interior to improving its curb appeal, new replacement windows will transform your Malvern home from ordinary to outstanding. Give our Malvern replacement window installers a call today and Catalfano Brothers will ensure your window project goes smoothly
Gutters are one of the most neglected when it comes to home maintenance, but they should be the most important. Poorly maintained gutters can cause extensive damage to both the outside and inside of your house or business. Not only do your Malvern gutters help direct water from the foundation, they are also important for routing water away from walkways, where ice can build up and cause damage or create injury risk.
If you need a Roofing Contractor in Malvern or Gutters, Siding or Window Repairs in Malvern, PA please call us at 215-884-1266 or fill out our online request form.
What Malvern Homeowners Are Saying About Us
Catalfano Brothers appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.